Certificate of Incorporation Number S-15542
- The name of the Society is “Specialty Vehicle Association of British Columbia”.
- The purpose of the Society is to act as a liaison between automotive enthusiasts and vehicle related agencies by:
- Gathering facts and statistics on specialty vehicles and their owners.
- Promoting understanding between automotive enthusiasts and automotive agencies, through contact with these agencies and by keeping enthusiast informed regarding these agencies and other automotive events.
- Dissolution Clause
- Should at any time the Society be dissolved, the assets remaining after the payment of all debts, liabilities, etc. must go to a recognized Canadian charitable organization in Canada.
- The choice of charitable organization shall be determined by the remaining membership.
- This provision is unalterable.