Hello from Vancouver

Home Forums Archive Introductions Hello from Vancouver

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Guest February 18, 2014 at 11:35 am. This post has been viewed 259 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hello,

Just joined the SVABC organization after hearing about it from a friend. My son owns a 1947 Chevrolet 1/2 ton pickup. He is currently working in the states but the truck is in my garage so I can work on it and drive it. Yes, I’m paying for the parts, etc., but don’t really mind – just having a whole lot of fun with it.

Tony

Participant

Hi Tony

Great to have you on board for your support of the hobby and to share your experiences. The Forum tech tip section is a good place to ask your questions and share your thoughts on How and What to do’s of restoration.

We have just received approval for the SVABC request for Collector Car Appreciation Day and the Proclamation is on the Web Site under News.

You will enjoy the restoration especially when you are finished and can stand back and take pride in what you have accomplished.

Keith in Kamloops is just about to start on a project so if you are interested give him a shout out on the Forum.

Enjoy

Bob Kelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.